Sunday, September 8: Generous
If you don’t mind, I would like you to take a short survey. Below are five statements. Please answer with either, True or False.
- I have, at least once, spent money unwisely. T or F?
- I have, at least once, compared myself with someone else financially. T or F?
- I have written a check that was under-deposited. T or F?
- I have felt guilt over the affluence of my lifestyle. T or F?
- I have wished that I were more generous. T or F?
How did you do? If you responded with at least one “true” answer, our next study is for you. For the next three weeks we are going to do a short series on what the Bible has to say about money and finances with a focus on generosity. This week we start with a message called, “Ten Financial Commandments.” See you on Sunday!