We walk in SERVICE by living our faith every day and reaching out to the community and the world!
Q. Why have an emphasis on service?
A. Because God’s Word teaches us to love our neighbor. Kids are naturals at it; they hate injustice, they believe that they really can make a difference, and they love to give. We simply need to provide the opportunity and stand back and watch. They teach the rest of us how to give cheerfully.
Q. What service opportunities are provided?
A. Along with an ongoing commitment to support a student in Liberia, the kids periodically also get to serve in these ministries:
- Food drives for FISH food bank
- Loose Change to Loosen Chains; freeing modern day slaves through International Justice Mission
- Operation Christmas Child
- Sock collection for family shelters
- A variety of Christmas giving options, from adopt-a-family to Giving Tree