We are meeting in the building again! Use the Sunday Registration link below to register for 9:30 or 11:00 a.m. Sunday services.
Our live stream will continue as before, except for a time change. The stream will be live at 8:00 AM, and then rebroadcast at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM. We will have face-to-face meetings at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM. These face-to-face meetings will not be streamed (we will re-broadcast the 8:00 instead). Since we are limited to 50 people or less, we will have sign ups over Planning Center Online. You must sign up ahead of time using the link above.
Children are welcome, but there will not be a separate nursery, children’s ministry, or youth program for Sunday, June 28.
To promote public health and adhere to CDC and DOH guidelines for religious gatherings, we ask that you cooperate with the following safety protocols:
- Worship services are limited to 50 people, excluding staff.
- If you or someone in your household has had a fever of 100.4 during the week before the worship service, please stay home and join us on our live stream. For other symptoms of COVID-19, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- If you are at high risk for COVID-19, we encourage you to stay home and join us on our live stream. To find out if you need to take extra precautions, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/index.html
- Those attending worship services must sign up ahead of time on Planning Center Registrations.
- Members must enter the building through the front door and sign in via Planning Center Check-ins.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between people at all times. Members of the same household may be closer than 6 feet.
- Please wear a face covering while you are inside the building. Teachers and Worship Leaders may remove their face covering while behind a shield. Children under 2 years old should not wear a face covering.
- If you experience the symptoms of COVID-19 during the worship service, or you are diagnosed with COVID-19 in the week after attending a worship service, please contact Matt Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bathroom usage is limited to 2 people at a time. Please leave 6 feet of distance in line for the bathrooms.